Wednesday, April 13, 2011

T's & Bracelets!

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THE BLOG!  LOOK ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR.



Dylan is so happy and shocked that so many people want to wear his shirts & bracelets already!  If you don't have them...order quick!

*****We were able to get the first 500 shirts donated, which meant we could sell them for only $5.00!  After we sell the 500 shirts, the price will go up to $10.00 to cover costs and still help raise funds for the Shaws.  Again, THANK YOU for all the kindness and support you have shown! *****

ps We would LOVE to show Dylan pictures of you and your families wearing the shirts!  Please email me pictures to: dylandshaw@gmail.com.  This will be so much fun for him to see :)


Chelsea

8 comments:

  1. I have been so touched by this blog. Dylan, you are one special boy. Hearing you speak sent me chills. I look up to you, and I will continue looking at this blog to see your progress, and will pray for a speedy recovery. Thanks for being a wonderful example. Sweet Dakota Freidli lives right by my little family. His sweet mom wrote on her blog about how good you were to him. You are amazing!!
    Love Pam Parson

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys love their shirts and they know they are wearing them to support a very awesome boy, and a very awesome family!!! I will email you a picture of them later. Dylan, the Stewarts are praying for you and thinking about you daily. Keep smiling your brave strong smile! Love, Erika, Clark, Owen, Davis & Ally Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt is really excited to get his T-shirt. We all got our bracelets yesterday and put them on the minute we got them. I will be sure to put a picture of Wyatt up. You are such a loving family. You have always treated Wyatt like one of yours. We are praying for you! Love, Melissa, Tim & Wyatt Zampedri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our family cant wait to get our bracelets and T shirts! As I have been around Ogden today for work I have seen quite a few of the posters for the 5k for Dylan and overheard a lot of strangers talking about "what an amazing boy Dylan is"! It brought tears to my eyes to have the pleasure of knowing you Dylan and your awesome family!! Hang in there little Buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ordered our shirts and bracelets! My kids have been asking daily to check and see if they were ready for us to order ! Cant wait to get them and send you a picture !!
    Hang in there Dyland your a strong kid !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got my bracelet and shirt!! Dylan you are an inspiration! B+ (be positive)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still see so many people wearing the bracelets and t's. Every time I do, it reminds me of how much support there was and I just want to cry.

    ReplyDelete