Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ready for Summer!

Today Dylan came and hung out with me for just a little bit.  I love every minute I get to spend with him!  It was just the two of us and our conversation was wonderful.  We spent lots of time talking about what we were excited for, and we both agreed that Bear Lake was on the top of the list.  He told me they are planning on basically living there for the summer...sounds good to me!  This is something that has been a part of our family's lives forever.  We spend many of the summer weeks at the lake.  Life there is simple.  We eat, play, laugh, swim, Mandy pays me to do back handsprings on the beach,  watch movies, sometimes go for beautiful runs, and always Grandma Janace brings crafts for the kids.  We have SO many happy memories there, and I love that our kids are growing up there too.  Making "Bear Lake" memories is what matters.  Spending time with family & friends.  I can't even put into words how grateful I am for all of ours...and for now...we are looking forward to making many more this summer!
   



can you even take how cute he is in this picture?!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chelsea....you made me more excited for summer, and less excited for the not-so-wonderful weather we are having. Can't wait for Bear Lake!

    ReplyDelete