Monday, May 2, 2011

DANCING 4 DYLAN!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!


   We have been hard at work for weeks getting this thing ready to go.  It will surely be an unforgettable night.  Please come!!  We are so excited!!!  Thank you to EVERYONE who has made this night possible and contributed in any way.  The list is FAR too long to even attempt to write everyone.  WE LOVE YOU.
Here are just a few big ticket silent auction items......
  Treadmill. Home Theater System. 4 night stay in St. George. Guitar. JIMMER signed Jersey....
and SOOOO many more!!  


*****SO even if you aren't a lover of dancing....it will be worth coming!  :)  *****

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dylan my name is Tomas Hollenbach. I have a Brain stem Glioma too.I am 9 years old.I am the oldest one in my family.I am excited because my great grandparents are coming.I am praying for you.My website is www.akid4christ.com if you want to check it out.Bye

    ReplyDelete